Remote learners are required to come on campus for Summative Assessments (i.e. tests and benchmarks).
- We will test on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00 – 6:00. Students must be registered for testing. (see below)
- Parents will need to drop students off at the senior patio (Talon’s Trail) adjacent to the large dining hall at 4:00 p.m. Students must be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. at the same location.
- Students must be in in uniform and masked; the same school rules apply.
- Students are not allowed to go anywhere else in the building.
- Tests will be rotated over a two-week period:
- Week A - English, Math and electives
- Week B – Science, Social Studies and Foreign Language
Registering to schedule a test:
WEEK A – English, Math & electives
Note: Students may take multiple tests on one day, but you need to submit a form for each test you will be taking.
· December 8, 9, 10
WEEK B – Science, Social Studies & Foreign Language
Note: Students may take multiple tests on one day, but you need to a submit a form for each test you will be taking.