Remote learners are required to come on campus for Summative Assessments (i.e. tests and benchmarks).
- We will test on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00 – 6:00. Students must be registered for testing. (see below)
- Parents will need to drop students off at the high school entrance (Talon’s Trail) at 4:00 p.m. Students must be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. at the same location.
- Students must be in in uniform and masked; the same school rules apply.
- Students are not allowed to go anywhere else in the building.
- We will no longer do an A Week or B Week. Students must sign up to take whatever tests have been announced by the teacher and the test must be taken in the same week. For example: If Mrs. Ferrel posts that there will be a test on Wednesday, Feb. 3, then remote learners must take the test either Feb. 2, 3, or 4.
- Quarantined students WILL NOT come on campus for any reason; tests must be made up when they return to school.
Registering to schedule a test:
Note: Students may take multiple tests on one day, but you need to submit a form for each test to be taken.