Students who are in grades 10-12 and have a legal driver's license may drive to and from school. They may utilize the parking lot at ACE designated for student drivers and must park in their designated parking space. For safety purposes, all student vehicles must be registered with the school. An ACE parking decal must be displayed on the designated area of the vehicle. The vehicle must be properly parked in the parking spot. Parking Permits are non-transferrable and only the individual purchasing the Parking Permit may use the permit. Violations of this will result in the revocation of the parking privilege. Parking Permits will be issued to students who possess a valid Georgia Driver's License, provide proof of insurance and complete the registration form. Cost is $25.00
Please understand that driving a car and parking at ACE is a privilege and not a right. As such, student drivers must:
* Drive onto the ACE property with care and caution.
* Radios/CD players should not be played loud enough to be heard outside of the car.
* Students must exit their car immediately after parking and report to the designated are of the building.
* Student drivers are dismissed at 3:15 p.m. (via the Silent Dismissal System). No student should go to their car
before this time without specific permission from an administrator. Students leaving should report to their car and
exit the property quietly and carefully.
* Student drivers who also transport siblings, must pick up the sibling from their designated area and walk them to
the student parking lot. The student driver MUST present a car pool decal to the siblings’ teacher.
Students who have activities after school may go to their car to get equipment or clothing and to leave their
books/bookbags. They must report to the designated area immediately after this.
* ACE is not responsible for lost or stolen items in or around the vehicle.
* ACE is not responsible, nor will we be held liable for any violation of state law regarding young drivers.
* It is not ACE’s responsibility to monitor student drivers and the individuals they transport once they leave campus.
* If a student is riding home with a student driver, the driver must have a carpool decal for the rider
for the rider to be dismissed.
To apply for a Student Parking Permit: