TEACHING AT ACE:
Individuals interested in teaching at the Academy for Classical Education for should submit an application and resume. Individuals with a gifted endorsement, Advanced Placement endorsement or coaching experience are preferred.
ACE Professors must….
Have a passion for teaching.
- Genuinely enjoy young people.
- Believe in the Classical Education model and have or be willing to develop expertise in the Classical Education model.
- Have endorsements such as gifted, reading, AP, etc. OR be willing to get them within two years.
- Have a positive attitude toward colleagues, students, parents and all who are a part of ACE.
- Understand that they are always the "Face of ACE" whether in the building or out.
- Be desirous of building a family atmosphere at ACE.
- Understand the importance of being good stewards with all ACE resources.
- Be willing to incorporate and develop expertise in the Blended Learning model as needed.
- Never accept less than the best from themselves or their students.
- Understand the importance of what we are doing as a school for our community.
- Always understand that we are modeling what we seek to see in our students!
Please send application and resume to:
The Academy for Classical Education
Laura Perkins, Principal
5665 New Forsyth Road
Macon, Georgia 31210
CURRENTLY SEEKING FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR:
- if interested, please email [email protected]
Facility Maintenance Coordinator
: The qualified individual will be responsible for building repairs, grounds maintenance, event setup, custodial issues, energy management and other duties. This individual will report to the CEO. If interested, please submit a resume to Mr. Pat Kelly - [email protected]
no later than August 12, 2022. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Candidate will be required to complete a background check.