Notice: Scholar Pointe will be open on Mondays (3:00 pm - 4:00 pm), Wednesdays (11:00 am - 1:00 pm) and Fridays (7:15 am - 8:00 am). Shop online at www.square.com/store/acepto
The ACE Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of parents who give their time and talents for the betterment of our children through a mutually beneficial partnership with the staff of ACE.
Send us an email at [email protected]
PTO is a not-for-profit organization that works closely with Administration and Teachers to provide a positive environment for students and families. We cannot function without your help. Please consider volunteering to help us with planning, baking/cooking, or just plain donating your time and talents for an event.
President - Marvin Walton
Vice President (High School) - Stephanie Vinson
Vice President (Junior High) - Sabrina Bryson
Vice President (Grammar School) - Allison McMenamy
Fundraising Chairperson - Tiffany Harvey
Treasurer - Chantel Terry
Secretary - Melissa Thanos
Some of the events sponsored by the PTO are:
Local Spirit Nights
Cash Back and rewards programs
Room Parent Assistance
Fundraisers such as Fall Festival, Spring Fling and Sportswear
Each family at ACE is asked to volunteer a minimum of 20 hours. There are numerous opportunities for you to help: Committee chairperson, event planner/organizer, event helper, etc. Whether you are a mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandparent, guardian, etc. you too can help plan, work, set-up, clean-up, bake, cook, deliver, etc. Volunteering Opportunities can be found at: SignUp Genius
Without your help, the PTO would not be able to provide teacher and staff with all that is needed to make our children's learning experience at ACE the absolute best it can possibly be. We also strive to provide fun activities to our school families.
You can also participate in the following Cash Back Programs.
- Box Tops for Education - Please clip and save Box Tops for Education. Each one is worth ten cents for our school. Periodically we have contests for classroom's to win a party! Please keep these at home until we ask for them. Last year ACE earned almost $3,000! Information on this program can be found at http://www.boxtops4education.com/
- My Coke Rewards - You can send these in at any time. These points can be found on all Coca Cola Products. Information can be found at http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/home.html
- Publix- Simply scan your key tag each time you shop at Publix. Publix will donate a percentage of your purchase back to the school. Extra key tags are available at the front office. Remember to give one to grandparents, aunts, and uncles. As long as they scan our key tag, ACE will benefit.
- Kroger - Link your Kroger card to the Academy For Classical Education. https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards The ACE organization number is 70043. You create an account using your Kroger Plus Card # and choose the Academy for Classical Education to receive the money. Then every time you use your Kroger plus card, the school will receive a small percentage. It costs you nothing but a few minutes of time, and our children reap the benefits!
- Office Depot is a generous supporter of ACE. Office Depot sponsors our "Teacher of the Month" Program. When ordering online, please reference ID: 70231584
You can say thank you to our Partner's in Education when you visit.
- Texas Roadhouse
- Mellow Mushroom
- Zaxby's on Bass Road
- Office Depot
And don't forget.....
Please remember that your time and talents are wanted and valued by the PTO! Do you have a special skill? Will your company offer special programs to help us? Please let us know! You can contact any member of the PTO board! You can also contact the school and they will forward the information to the PTO Board.
Again, the ACE PTO is here to make ACE the best school it can be!