Registration for the ACE After-School Program will be open beginning Monday, July 11 at 12:00 p.m.
Please make sure you read the information below carefully before you attempt to register. If you follow these instructions, you should not have any problem registering. Please, READ the instructions. If you try to register before July 11 at 12:00 p.m., you will be unsuccessful (please do not email us indicating that you cannot register).
After-School Programs offered:
- Study Hall: Grades K-12 ($40 per week) Students will be divided by grade level. This is a regular after-school program from 3:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. where students complete their homework and study. Once all students have completed their homework, the supervisor generally has activities planned. This is NOT a tutoring session (your child’s individual teacher(s) provides tutoring). Registration is $40.00.
- Drop-In: This program is for students who do not need after-care every day of the week. However, students must be registered. Students who are in this program will be placed in Study Hall for his/her appropriate grade level. The drop-in rate is $15 per day ($55 on the first visit unless the parent has already registered the student in the program).
Please keep the following in mind:
- The after-school program is NOT open the first week of school. It will begin Monday, August 8.
- The after-school program is from 3:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students should be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. The parent will be charged $2 for each minute past 6:00 p.m. (for each child).
- Your child is responsible for writing his/her homework assignments in their Student Handbook agenda, daily. The after-school supervisor cannot make sure homework is complete if the child has not recorded it properly. Even then, it is still the student’s responsibility to make sure homework is complete.
- Sometimes, your child may not be able to complete all of his/her homework during after-school. If you decide to pick your child up early, do not expect their homework to be complete. Obviously, if you pick your child up at 4:30, he/she will not have had time to complete homework and will probably not have received a snack yet.
- Students are expected to remain in dresscode and to always adhere to the ACE Student Handbook/Code of Conduct.
- A snack is provided daily.
- You MUST register using a laptop or desktop computer. If you must register from a phone, you will have to click the box labeled “Click here to enter full site.”
- Link to ezchildtrack.com/acemacon
- Click on “PARENT PORTAL LOGIN” –
- DO NOT attempt to type in a username or password on this screen. Click on PARENT PORTAL LOGIN. If you find yourself emailing Mrs. Prather asking for your Username and Password, you are in the wrong place and not following the instructions. We have no idea why this program is set up this way and we’ve tried repeatedly to get it changed.
- (Note: This is not the same parent portal used in Infinite Campus – where you can see your child’s grades and attendance; these two programs use the same terminology.
- After clicking on “PARENT PORTAL LOGIN”, your screen will look like this:
- RETURNING ACE PARENTS (your child attended the program last year), use the ORANGE box on the left labeled “RETURNING PARENTS SIGN IN”.
- NEW FAMILIES (your child has never attended the after-school program), use the BLUE box on the far right labeled “NEW PARENTS OPEN ACCOUNT”.
- If after following these instructions carefully, you have problems registering, please email [email protected].
- With the EZChildTrack program you will receive an invoice each Wednesday indicating that payment (for the following week) is due on Friday. You always pay “this week” for “next week”.
- If the amount is not paid by the end of the day on Monday, you will be charged a $10.00 late fee. For example: ACE After Hours will begin Monday, August 8. On Wednesday, August 3, you will receive (via email) an invoice. That payment is due by Friday, August 5 and if it is not paid by midnight on Monday, August 8, a $10 late fee will be added.
- This software allows you to make your payment electronically using a credit/debt card or e-check.
- Parents may still pay in cash or by check at the school. If you need to do this for the first week (August 8-12), Mrs. Prather will be at the school on Friday, August 5 (between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) to accept your payment
- The software does not not keep track of your child’s attendance. You will be required to pay EACH and EVERY week, unless we are notified of a change (such as withdrawing from ACE or withdrawing from the after-school program; registration fees of $40 is non-refundable).
- Parents must pay for the entire week regardless of whether their child was in school each day or attended after-school each day (unless you are using the drop-in plan). Parents are not required to pay for the weeks that school is not in session (i.e. Fall Break, Thanksgiving Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Winter Break and Spring Break).
- Accounts with a balance of $250 will be considered delinquent and your account will be suspended. Students will no longer be able to attend the after-school program.
- Returned checks will incur a fee of $35.00.
Picking up your child:
- You MUST bring in your carpool number OR present a picture ID when picking up your child. This is for your child’s safety. Do NOT expect us to be lenient on this rule. If you have other family members/friends who may be picking up your child, you will need to request additional carpool numbers.
- Student drivers who have younger siblings, MUST have a carpool number to pick up younger siblings. The student driver will report to the child’s class (after school is dismissed) and present the carpool number to the teacher. ONLY THEN, will the teacher dismiss the sibling. Please do not contact teachers asking them to release your child. Do not send your student driver to the office to request a carpool number. YOU MUST be the one who gives it to him/her.