ACE AFTER-HOURS REGISTRATION FOR 2018-2019 IS NOW OPEN. Registration is done based on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will end when we reach 450 applicants OR by Friday, July 27.
Please read the information below BEFORE registering your child for ACE AFTER HOURS. If you follow these instructions you should not have any problem registering. Please, READ the instructions.
- We have the following programs available:
- Study Hall - Grades K-12 ($40 per week) We will divide these up by grade level. This is the regular after-school program from 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. where students complete their homework and then study. Once all students have completed their homework then the supervisor generally has other activities planned. This is NOT a tutoring session (your child's individual teacher provides tutoring).
- Art 6-11 ($55 per week) This program focuses on art for the older students. Again, homework MUST be completed first.
- Drop-In - This program is for students who do not need after-care every day of the week. These students must be registered however. Students who are in this program will be placed in Study Hall for his/her appropriate grade level. The drop-in rate is $15 per day ($45 on the first visit unless the parent has already registered the student in the program).
- The After-School Program is from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Students should be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. The parent will be charged $2 for each minute past 6:00 p.m. (for each child).
- Please keep in mind...
- Your child should write his/her homework assignments in their Student Handbook daily. The after-school instructor cannot make sure homework is complete if the child has not recorded it properly. Even then, it is still the child's responsibility to make sure homework is complete.
- Sometimes, the child may not be able to complete all of his/her homework during after-school AND if you decide to pick your child up early, do not expect their homework to be complete.
- Obviously, if you pick your child up at 4:15, he/she will not have completed his/her homework and will probably not have received a snack yet.
You should register from a laptop or a desktop computer. If you must register from a phone, you will have to click the box that says "Click here to enter full site."
- Link to www.ezchildtrack.com/acemacon
- Click on "Parent Portal Login" on the bottom of the screen. (Note: This Parent Portal is NOT the same as the parent portal for Infinite Campus - where you can see your child's grade and attendance; these two programs use the same terminology. (If at any time you are emailing Mrs. Prather asking her for a Username and Password, you are in the wrong place. You will never need a Username. Please make sure to click the Parent Portal Login button…it’s at the bottom of your screen! It’s tricky!)
- RETURNING ACE FAMILY MEMBERS (your child attended the program last year) - use the orange box on the left "RETURNING CUSTOMERS SIGN IN".
- NEW FAMILY to the after-school program (your child has never attended the program) - use the navy blue box on the far right "NEW CUSTOMERS OPEN ACCOUNT".
- If you have problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the EZChildTrack program you will receive an invoice each Wednesday indicating that payment (for the following week) is due on Friday. Any account past due by the end of the day on Monday will be charged a $10.00 late fee. For example, ACE After Hours will begin Monday, August 6. On Wednesday, August 1 you will receive (via email) an invoice. That payment is due by Friday, August 3 and if it is not paid by midnight on Monday, August 6, a $10 late fee will be added.
- This software allows you to make your payment electronically using a credit/debit card or e-check.
- Parents may still pay in cash or by check at the school. If you need to do this for the first week (August 6), Mrs. Prather will be at the school on Friday, August 5 to accept your payment.
- The system does not keep track of your child's attendance in the after-school program. You will be required to pay EACH and EVERY week, unless we are notified of a change (such as leaving ACE or leaving the after-school program; registration fees are non-refundable). Parents must pay for the entire week regardless of whether their child was in school each day. Parents are not required to pay for the weeks that school is not in session (Fall Break, Thanksgiving Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Winter Break, Spring Break).
- Accounts with a balance of $250 will be considered delinquent and your account will be suspended. Students will no longer be able to attend the After-School Program.
- Returned checks will incur a fee of $35.00.
- Students are expected to remain in dress code and adhere to the ACE Student Handbook/Code of Conduct at all time.
- A snack is provided daily.
by the supervisor and/or administrator.