LINQ Solution - ONLINE ORDERING & K12 PAYMENT CENTER
Great News! Dealing with your children’s School Lunch needs and lunch money is super easy. You can order meals, add money to your child’s meal account, transfer funds, and see their cafeteria purchase history all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
The online ordering system allows you to view menus, determine what your child would like to eat, order and pay for the meals through links with K12.
- Pre-ordering meals helps us reduce waste and ensure all children are properly served. Please order no later thean Saturday at Midnight for the upcoming week.
- Meals are not charged until the child picks up their food.
- With the K12PaymentCenter the chances of lunch money getting lost or stolen significantly decreases and you save time not having to come in and make meal payments in the cafeteria.
- You can even set up reoccurring payments, set up low balance notifications, and transfer funds. It will also save your payment history and receipts so you can refer back at any time.
- You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The system has the ability to also provide other nutritional information that we will develop over time.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select Georgia and Academy for Classical Education under district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
2. Online Ordering · Go to onlineordering.linq.com from your web browser.
- Select “sign up now” on the login page
- Verify your email address
- Input first name, last name, new password and confirm new password in the respective fields
- Select “Create”
Once you create your accounts and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal orders, account balances and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making a meal account payment on K12 Payment Center, there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover credit card processing. For more information or questions about using:
ONLINE ORDERING / MENUS