Federal Programs/Title I
Federal Programs/Title I is a part of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
This act provides federal funds to help ensure that all children meet challenging state academic content and student academic achievement standards, especially those that are educationally challenged in some manner.
ACE is a Schoolwide Consolidated Funds Federal Programs/Title I school.
- ACE FEDERAL PROGRAMS HANDBOOK
- August 2023 Parent Survey
- Family Engagement Policy FY23
- FY24 School-wide Plan
- Right to Know
- School-Parent-Student Compact
- Information regarding Homelessness
- Schoolwide Plan/CLIP Survey
- Parent & Family Engagement Survey
Google translate can help you translate any of these documents into your native language. Just click here.